ULTRAVIOLET FLOWER ★ UV Water Marble Nail Art Tutorial ★ –
Can you do better? Tweet us a link to your video @nailarttuts
UV Water Marble Nail Art – HOW TO
1) Apply a base coat to your nails.
2) Use as many UV colors that you want in the design.
3) Fill small glass with room temperature water.
4) Choose polish, take out the wand and drip a drop into the water. (Don’t drip from too high or the polish will sink to the bottom)
5) Do the same with another polish, drop the polish in the center of the other polish.
Keep alternating different colors, the posibilities are endless.
6) Taking a toothpick, divide the design into any pattern you choose. Don’t worry too much, even the most messed up patterns come out looking great.
7) When done, dip nail through pattern and whilst finger is submerged, soak up the left over polish with q-tip.
8) Clean excess polish off finger with cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover.
9) Once polish has dried, finish with a clear coat laquer and then you can repeat process on your other nails.
Certain brands of polish have different results so experiment using all different types so you find one that works best for you.
Have fun and use your imagination. Goodluck 🙂
Source:Click Here To View