Water marble nail art : nail designs, tips, techniques & review ! –
Check out this Summer Marble Nail Art Tutorial video, dont forget to tweet us your designs.
I decided to do a water marble nail art designs best of / review. In this tutorial, I will show you several tips and techniques to make a water marble design. I will also show you three types of water marble nail art designs : the simple design, the spiral and the mille-feuille. I’ve used specially spring / summer colors in these designs; you can also mix different brands of nail polishes. Suitable for beginners.
I hope you enjoy creating these cute designs as much as I do, and find this tutorial helpful 🙂 Have fun!
Water marble nail art designs timecode :
0:28 simple water marble nail art design
2:42 simple water marble nail art with French manicure
3:13 spiral water marble nail art design
4:47 mille-feuille water marble nail art design
6:00 tips : do & do not
♥ If you like my nail art designs, feel free to click Like button! 🙂
♥ Comment, share if you like this water marble nail art tutorial, suitable for beginners !
♥ Subscribe to my channel to watch more nail art tutorials
♥ Click here to see more water marble nail art designs tutorials
♥ APP for iphone/ipad/itouch 100% for free !
♥ APP for Android 100% for free !
Join me on my Facebook :
More nail art pictures on my blog :
Used products :
– Nail polishes (different brands)
– A jar filled with room temperature tap water
– dotting tool or toothpick
– A stick or an object to recover the excess
– A stick to wipe out what is beyond the finger in water
– Capsules to polish your tests before you start
– Tape or cuticle oil or even olive oil to protect your fingers
– Tweezers and scissors if you use the tape
– White polish used as base
– Paper towel (wipe the dotting tool and nails)
– Acetone and brush (or correction pen) to clean contour of fingers
– I you wish, put something under your hands, it can get really dirty otherwise.
Album: The agency of missing hearts
Source:Click Here To View