Hearts Water Marble Nail Art Design Tutorial –
Can you do better? Tweet us a link to your video @nailarttuts
(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ (`*•.¸*☆.OPEN TO READ MORE☆. *¸.•*´) ¸.•*´).•*´)
Water Marble Nail Art Design Tutorial
I truly appreciate all your love & support xoxoxo 🙂
❣◕ ‿ ◕❣ CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK ♡♡
❣◕ ‿ ◕❣ CONTACT ME ON BLOG ♡♡
❣◕ ‿ ◕❣ CONTACT ME ON PINTEREST ♡♡
♡♡ All The Items I Used ♡♡
INM ~ OUT THE DOOR TOP COAT
L’OREAL ~ NOT A CLOUD IN SIGHT
L’OREAL ~ PAPARAZZI PLEASER
WET N WILD FERGIE ~ Fergalicious
ORLY ~ HAUTE RED
PURE ICE ~ SUPERSTAR!
ESSIE ~ OFF THE SHOULDER
SALLY HANSEN ~ ORANGE YOU CUTE!
1. Paint all your nails White to make all the colors pop.
2. Add tape around your nails to avoid a mess.
3. Pour room temperature Filtered or bottled water into a disposable cup or a glass cup, almost to the top.
4. Open all of your nail polishes and place them within reach. Because you will have to work quickly.
5. Add one Drop of each Nail polish onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should spread out and make a circle on the water. (if your polish doesn’t spread you can also shake your cup or glass a bit to help the process)
6. Now let’s start to create a design. Drag the tip of an orange stick/tooth pick/safety pin through the circles of polish to create the marble effect design.
7. Insert your nail. The nail polish will adhere to your nail.
8. Use a Q-Tip or an orange stick/tooth picks to remove the excess nail polish on top of the water. Carefully remove your finger from the water and remove the tape or use nail polish remover to clean around your nail.
9. Blow on your nails to remove the access water from your nails. If you don’t remove the water it will create bobbles.
10.Wait for your nail to completely dry and apply a top coat to seal in the design.
I hope you all like this design.
This is so much fun, creative and simple once you get the hang of it 🙂
I enjoyed sharing my skills with you.
THANKS FOR WATCHING YOUTUBE FAMILY. XOXOXO
Disclaimer: No one sent me anything or is paying me to mention anything everything i mention in this video i got with my own
Source:Click Here To View